Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 195 Paperwork monster

Day 195 Paperwork monster

195:365
04/13/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “Peace, love, joy, relaxation.  I relax into the flow of life and let life flow through me with ease.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Create a monster that has never existed before.  

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Graph and notebook paper, Mod Podge

Time:  40M

Comments:  Sometimes it's a challenge to relax into the flow of life when my desk is piled with paper.  Too much to paper, too much clutter, too much do, too much.  When the monster appears, it's a good time to remember to let life flow through me with ease.  Peace, love, joy, relaxation.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.