Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 193 Peaceful puppet playhouse

Day 193 Peaceful puppet playhouse

193:365
04/11/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I accept my good without guilt.  I am peaceful with all the little things in life.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Build a puppet.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine and Calendar photos, Sharpie, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:10M

Comments:   Borrowing a little inspiration from the photography for William Wegman's dog-friendly upholstery for Crypton at Home, today's collage is a glance into an odd  little puppet show... where peaceful weimeraner's look out at their audience...  And the cat's pulling all the strings.  
I am peaceful with all the little things in life. 

Link for more info: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.