Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 186 Self-assured


186:365
Day 186 Self-assured
04/04/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   
“I can speak for myself.  
I express myself freely.  I am creative.  I speak with love.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   
Make something quiet today.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Dog photo from ASPCA calendar

Time:  1H:20M

Comments:  This French bulldog is quiet, alert, attentive, watchful, and assertive in its pose.  Everything about his/her posture says "I can speak for myself.  I express myself freely."  I added the burlap pillows with French wording, strawberries, and flowers to hint that he/she is also creative and speaks with love.  

Link for more info:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.