Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 211 Happy Bless & Prosper Day

Day 211 Happy Bless & Prosper Day

211:365
04/29/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   
“I truly believe that we are here to bless and prosper each other. I reflect this belief in my daily interactions.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make up a new holiday for today and create a decoration, food item, or card to go along with it.

Media:  Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Greeting card, Grid vellum, Sharpie, Ribbon

Time:  1H:30M

Comments:  My made up Holiday today is "Bless & Prosper Day".  It was inspired by a combination of today's affirmation and an old thank you note that I ran across in my office.  

Truth be told, I can't read the signature on the card and don't remember who wrote it... or why.  There must have been something I unwittingly did that blessed and prospered someone enough to take time to send me a card.   And apparently, they returned the favor by sharing a token of appreciation to bless and prosper me as well.  Though I don't remember what that was, it was significant enough for me to keep at the time.  

Blurry memories...  guess it doesn't really matter why.  Just that this is a good reminder for how we might try to live with others.  Give and take.  Share and receive.  Interact and express appreciation.  All for one, one for all.  


Bless & Prosper sounds like a good enough reason to celebrate with it's own Holiday to me.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.