Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 205 What's for dinner?

Day 205 What's for dinner?

205:36504/23/13 Louise Hay affirmation:   
“I stand in truth. I move forward with joy. I have spiritual understanding.” 

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a meal that doesn’t look like what it actually is. 

Media:  Magazine and calendar photos, Mod 
Podge 

Time:  1H:15M 

Comments:  Not sure how I made the mental connection between cookies and tomatoes for this meal that doesn't look like what it actually is, but maybe it has to do with the notion that cookies are not "proper" meals.  But they taste good.  And, tomatoes are a fruit of nature that give healthful nutrients to our bodies (much like red berries do to birds in the wild), and they also taste good.  

My spiritual understanding is that I love the smell of fresh cookies and fresh tomatoes...  Much like the sniffing dogs positioned around the rim of this unusual dinner plate. 
I move forward with joy.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.