Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 191 Macaroonspiration


191:365
04/09/13
Day 191 Macaroonspiration 

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I get attention in positive ways. I am secure. No one threatens my individuality. I am at peace.”  (skin)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use sugar as your medium or inspiration today.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:15M

Comments:  Fell in love with the photograph of coconut macaroons in March's Real Simple magazine.  The photo came with a recipe, but just looking at it carries a measure of its own satisfaction.  The lightly toasted strips of coconut are a sweet delight to the taste buds... and the eyes. 
I am at peace. 

Link for more info:  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.