Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 184 hometown Denton


184:365
Day 184 hometown Denton
04/02/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   

“I am free.  I look ahead freely because life is eternal and filled with joy.  I see with loving eyes.  No one can ever hurt me.”






Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use a skyline of your hometown or another city as inspiration today.

Media:  Magazine photos, Tissue paper, Watercolors, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:15M

Comments:  Not quite a big city, not really a small town.... My hometown of Denton, Texas is something that I see with loving eyes.  From the new University of North Texas football stadium to the old Courthouse on the Square, it's got a little something for everyone.     

Link for more info:  







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.