Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 201 Let sleeping puppies lie

Day 201 Let sleeping puppies lie
201:365
04/19/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   
“I assimilate new ideas easily.  Life agrees with me; nothing can irritate me.  I am calm.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Build a pair of eyeglasses.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine  & Eyeglass ad photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H

Comments:  Made it home from Boston last night and woke to breaking news about bombing suspects being located. I couldn't be more glad to be home and away from the disturbing activities of this week. Looking forward to relaxing like the puppy in today's collage for the first time in a week, now that we're out of harm's way.

Nothing can irritate this calm puppy...  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.