Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 63 Grow up, pup

Day 63 Grow up, pup
063:365
12/02/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am willing to grow up and take responsibility for my life.” (fat)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Behind the mask.  Create a unique mask with whatever materials you like.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Gem beads, Chicken feather, Mod Podge, Gold tape  

Time:   2H

Comments:  Happy accident. Didn't put it together till after I finished, but I chose to use a picture of puppy with an affirmation about growing up.  I thought I just liked this dog because it was a perfect face to view from behind the mask.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.