Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 75 From criticism to gratitude

075:365
12/14/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am willing to change all patterns of criticism.  I love and approve of myself.”
(-itis)

Day 75 From criticism to gratitude
Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Get some chalk and work on the sidewalk near your home.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Handmade paper, Postcards, Thank you note from work client, Martha Stewart Metallic Gold Acrylic paint, Masking fluid, Mod Podge

Time:   2H

Comments: This collage is a compilation of postcards and thank you notes that have turned up on my desk lately.  

The handwritten was note from an especially challenging client at work that had plenty of criticism for my response to his request.   Needless to say, I was shocked to receive two-three months after our initial interaction and consider it a change in patterns of criticism. 

The bottom right corner is an image of chalk pastels, and is my reference to the inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal.  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.