Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 73 New use for old sand

073:365
12/12/12
Day 73 New use for old sand
 
Louise Hay affirmation:   “I easily forgive.  I love myself and will reward myself with thoughts of praise.” (growths)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work with gravel, sand, or rocks available near your home.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photo, Mod Podge, Glue pen, Florida sand collected in the 1970’s.

Time:   40M

Comments:  For the affirmation on this collage, I used sand collected from the beach in Florida in the 1970's and saved by my in-laws all these years.  I thought the smiley face worked for rewarding myself with thoughts of praise when I forgive easily.   
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.