Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 71 In his-story

071:365
12/10/12

Day 71 In his-story

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I see my father as a loveless child, and I forgive easily.  We are both free.” (fat thighs)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Time travel.  Make something that seems like it came from another era in history.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine and Catalog photos,  Glue Stick

Time:   2H:10M

Comments: Though all the products in this collage are brand new, they possess an aged quality. 
 
Interesting perspective to view one's father as a loveless child and to forgive easily.  The candles symbolize a variation on my father's family name.  The forlorn little dog staring at his bottle of alcohol has significance as well.  The empty chair reminded me of a school child of another era who's told to go sit in the corner. 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.