Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 89 Mind bubbles

Day 89 Mind bubbles
089:365
12/28/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I rejoice in the knowledge that I have the power of my own mind to use in any way I choose.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Work only with bubble wrap or any other packing materials you have on hand.  

Media:  Handmade paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Bubble wrap, Glue stick

Time:   1H

Comments:  I love the cactus planters on feet that make the plants look like brains in this collage.  Also found a way to use an experimental masked watercolor paper that I wasn't crazy about.  Having simple hints of color visible through the translucent packing material seems to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.