Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 69 Spiritual food


069:365
12/08/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I nourish myself with spiritual food, and I am satisfied and free.” (fat belly)

Day 69 Spiritual food

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Create something with papier-mache.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Music, Tracing paper, “I Never Saw a Moor” poem by Emily Dickinson

Time:   2H:20M

Comments:  Part of the process of trying new techniques is learning what doesn’t really work.  This one’s not my favorite collage visually, although I did enjoy contemplating the Emily Dickinson poem as spiritual food. 

I never saw a moor.
I never saw the sea;
Yet, know I how the heather looks,
And what a wave must be.

I never spoke with God,
Nor visited in Heaven;
Yet certain am I of the spot
As if the chart were given.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.