Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 90 Pinata in 2d

Day 90 Pinata in 2d
090:365
12/29/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “Every moment of life is a new beginning point as I move from the old.  This moment is a new point of beginning for me right here and right now.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a pinata and destroy it.

Media:  Balloon, Holiday placemats, Papier Mache, Candy wrappers, Mod Podge

Time:   1H:30M making the pinata + overnight drying time.  1H:30M making the collage.

Comments:  Thought I ought to take a shot at papier mache since I gave it a pass in an earlier collage. 
Can't say this pinata is especially nice to look at.  And it would never have held up to anyone hitting it with a stick, but I gave it a shot.  Here's to new beginnings and trying something different.

Link for more info: http://www.twix.com/

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.