Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 81 Harmonic convergence

Day 81 Harmonic convergence 
081:365
12/20/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I declare peace and harmony indwell me and surround me at all times.  All is well.” (sinus problems)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Make something out of erasers.   

Media:  Dog book photos, Mod Podge, Earth tone pastels, Pink Pearl eraser

Time:   1H:45M

Comments:   Liked the variations in noses between these two pooches. The bulldog is from a book published in the 1950's. The blood hound from a book of this decade. Each nose unique in its sinus structure, no doubt. I like that they appear to be engaging in a peaceful conversation.

Haven't used pastels in several years. Fun to revisit it as a medium.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.