Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 70 Rule of Three


070:365
12/09/12
Day 70 Rule of Three

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am willing to forgive the past.  It is safe for me to go beyond my parent’s limitations.” (fat hips)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work only with numbers today. 

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:   1H:30M

Comments:  I used here my numerological life path number of three.  The life path ties to date of birth in numerology and has a great deal to do with one’s purpose and the things that are to be learned in this life. 

I also included the traditional symbol of “familial ancestors”, the buffalo, and for this collage, the grandfather clock.  Thinking about parent’s limitations brings to mind their parent’s limitations and theirs before that.  It is safe for me to go beyond those limitations.  I am willing to forgive the past.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.