Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 82 Tools for preparing for the end of the world

082:365
Day 82 Tools for preparing for the end of the world
12/21/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I release all fears.  I now trust the process of life.  I know that life is for me.  I stand straight and tall with love.” (curved spine)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Create a new kind of utensil.   

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:   1H

Comments:  Today’s the end of the Mayan calendar, and a 26,000 year planetary alignment.  I started having anxiety attacks and nightmares about the world coming to an end starting a couple years ago.  Finally re-discovered the power of prayer and focus on ‘the light’ for vanquishing fear of the unknown. Also got some solace from listening to podcasts on the Ascension.  That’s my new kind of utensil in this collage.   So far today, we’re all still here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.