Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 65 Robot chicken


065:365
Day 65 Robot chicken
12/04/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am the creative power in my world.” (glands)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work with only the classic tangram shapes.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine and Catalog photos, Mod Podge, Construction paper

Time:   1H:30M



Comments:  Have never played around with tangram shapes before and purposefully did not look at any ideas prior to building this collage, so I could keep my mind from being influenced by other people’s solutions.  When I got to a robot chicken, I decided it was time to stop.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.