Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 85 Simple Eve

Day 85 Simple Eve
085:365
12/24/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I lovingly allow joy to flow freely in my life.  I love me.” (viruses)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work with words.  Make and image with just words or letters. 

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:   50M

Comments:  Thought about doing a Christmas Eve collage for today, but landed on a theme of simplicity instead.  Funny, though, "keep it simple" works as a great reminder to not get caught up in the frenzy of the holiday season...  So I guess I did a Christmas Eve collage after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.