Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 80 Safe at Sharon's feet

080:365
12/19/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am at peace with my own feelings.  I am safe where I am.  I create my own security.  I love and approve of myself.” (overweight)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Try dyeing!  Work with food or fabric dye.  Experiment with unconventional materials.

Media:  Dog photos, Mod Podge, Dinner napkins, Gift wrap, Recycled Christmas card, Trace paper, Sharpie, Music paper

Time:   4H

Comments:  Made this collage as a gift for friend and colleague at work.   Had fun playing around with a variety of materials.  Add the affirmation digitally to photo of the collage.   
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.