Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 91 Map my route


091:365
12/30/12
Day 91 Map my route

Louise Hay affirmation:   “All is well in my world.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use dry coffee beans, dry or wet coffee grounds or even liquid coffee to create something today.

Media:  Texas map, Magazine photo, Mod Podge, Coffee

Time:   1H:55M + coffee drying time

Comments:  Played with scale a bit with the horizontal strips of map wallpaper in the photo and the horizontal strips of background map that I added.  Love the simplicity of the airplane toy on the classic orange, wood chair in the image.   Learned that coffee doesn’t soak well through Mod Podge.  Need to add it before sealing the surface.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.