Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 06 Veggie life support


006:365
10/6/12 

Day 06 Veggie life support 
Louise Hay affirmation:  "I love and approve of myself.  Life supports and loves me."  (affirmation in support of the upper back) 

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Look in the kitchen and work with the first fruit or vegetable you spot. 

Media:  Magazine photos of fruit, vegetables, other foods, and a pig in a racecar.

Time:  1H:10M

Comments: Many days, I have a troubled relationship with food.  I try (and more often than not, fail) to eat healthy fruits and vegetables more often than less healthy choice.  Sometimes end up in a cycle of regret when I don’t exercise better self-control.  This affirmation is a good one for reminding myself that I can break the cycle.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.