Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 12 Do you see what I Zee?

012:365
Day 12 Do you see what I Zee?
10/12/12 

Louise Hay affirmation:  “I relax and let life flow through me with ease.” (affirmation related to gas)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Create or alter something so that it disappears into its background.

Media:  Zebra print magazine photos, Hershey’s almond toffee nuggets wrapper 

Time:   25M

Comments:  Love the zebra camouflage wallpaper in the background photo.  Makes me think of the animal print fad in design and how a little goes a long way.   Not sure it relates to life flowing through me with ease.  Do zebras get gas?  
The chocolate wrappers are from my recent trip to the in-laws house where we played cards and ate chocolates.  The almond toffee crunch flowed past my lips with ease.  



http://www.thehersheycompany.com/brands/hersheys-nuggets/almond-toffee.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.