Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 11 Moving forward


011:365
10/11/12 

Louise Hay affirmation:  “I move forward in life, with joy and with ease.” (affirmation for dealing with foot problems)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Pick a medium you’re comfortable with, then work with your non-dominant hand.

Media:  Photos and words cut out of magazines with my left hand, glue stick, scrapbook, cream chalk

Time:   2H:40M

Comments:   The simplicity of this collage belies the time it took to put it together.  Had a hard time finding the words for the affirmation.  Had a much easier time finding a zebra and elephant moving forward in life.  Cutting simple shapes with my non-dominant hand was interesting.  Think I’ll play around with that some more.   I had time to repeat the affirmation over and over while I worked...Good preparation for my foot reflexology appointment tomorrow morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.