Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3 Dr. OzGood

Day 3 Dr. OzGood

003: 365 
10/3/12 


Louise Hay affirmation:  “Out of this situation, only good will come.”


Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal: Make something out of paper, but don’t use scissors, glue, or draw on it.



Media:  Folded Dr.Oz’ Top 10 Healthy Herbs graphic list, folded paint fan deck strips, Zots adhesive dots


Time: 35M


Comments:  Always trying to get healthier. Was watching Dr. Oz with my mom one day, and ended up writing down his Top 10 list to help her remember later.  Liked the graphic so much, I made copies for multiple people.  Here, my copy (the G) helps to remind me that healthy eating, and infusion of calming and energizing colors, can be good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.