Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 25 Falling for peace, not pain


025:365
10/25/12

Day 25 Falling for peace, not pain
Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am peaceful with life.” (cervical neck)
 
Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal: Work with nature. Go to your yard or a nearby park and collect materials to work with.

Media: Fallen leaves from work/campus/home, Sharpie, hot glue gun

Time: 1H:5M

Comments:  Fall is my favorite time of year.  Most leaves in Texas don't go through the spectacular color changes that happen in other parts of the country, but they have their own beauty nonetheless.  I did find one round red leaf that added a little bit of color to this collage.
 
Funny that this affirmation is about the upper neck.  Mine has been aching all day.  Reminded me of the year I spent in constant pain when I injured my neck last year. 
 
Today, the temperature fell 30 degrees during midday as a weather front blew through.  Maybe it was the change in air pressure, maybe it was stress at work that caused my all-day headache to migrate, maybe it was just a perfect day to ruminate on the cervical neck.  I am peaceful with life. I am peaceful with life. I am peaceful with life! 
 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.