Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16 Butterfly rules

016:365
10/16/12

Louise Hay affirmation: “I create a new life with new rules that totally support me.” (hypothyroid)

Day 16 Butterfly rules

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Make a unique print by cutting up a potato or sponge, and use it to stamp on a material of your choice.


Media:  Magazine photos, matte medium, acrylic paint, sweet potato stamp
Time:  1H:10M  


Comments:   The butterfly-shaped thyroid gland in the throat is of particular interest to me.  Started having trouble with the function in mine at a time when I was in a job where I didn’t feel the “rules” supported me.   The right side of this collage is a study in new rules for furniture placement that might have come in handy in that job.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.