Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 15 Where does all the money go?


015:365
Day 15 Where does all the money go?
10/15/12

Louise Hay affirmation:  “I willingly release with joy.” (affirmation when holding fluids)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  What can you do with just a dollar? Use a dollar bill as your medium or inspiration today.

Media:  Magazine photos, scrapbook paper, matte medium, receipt from Bargain Mart for $92.61.

Time:   1H:10M

Comments:  A dollar goes a long way at the Bargain Mart in Big Spring.  It also buys a lot of stuff to fill my junk drawers. This I need to release.  The idea that kissing frogs to find a prince who'll buy me everything I want in life also needs to go.  I like to think, however, that the money spent on dog food is well spent.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.