Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 28 Schoolhouse ease

028:365
10/28/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I move forward with confidence and ease.  I trust and flow with the process of life.” (plantar wart)
Day 28 Schoolhouse ease

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Back to school.  Use traditional school materials like number 2 pencils or lined paper notebooks to make something nontraditional.

Media:   Construction paper apple, No.2 pencils, foam/glitter letters.

Time:   1H

Comments:  I've had a stack of construction paper apples in a drawer for so long I don't remember where they came  from.  Was nice to finally find a use for this apple.  Moving forward with confidence and ease is something that I wish came more easily to me.   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.