Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 13 Green tea for gray

Day 13 Green tea for gray
013:365
10/13/12 


Louise Hay affirmation:  “I am at peace and comfortable in every area of my life.  I am strong and capable.” (affirmation in support of gray hair)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use tea leaves or tea bags or even just liquid tea to create something today.

Media:   Magazine photos, glue stick, Zots, Bigelow Green Tea bag

Time:   30M

Comments:   The china tea pots  in this collage reminds me of little old ladies that sit and sip afternoon tea.  Their gray hairs, a sign of wisdom and grace.  Wonder if those ladies still exist.  Like to think I’ll be able to turn gray as gracefully   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.