Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 08 Sent with love


008:365
10/08/12
Day 08 Sent with love
 Louise Hay affirmation:  “I hear with love.” (affirmation in support of the ears)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal: Transform an old book into something new by cutting, folding, gluing, and so on.

Media:  Mini notebook from 99% Invisible’s Kickstarter campaign (Episode 15: Sounds of the Artificial World). Superheroes scrapbooking paper, glue stick, content of word clouds built from my Sent work emails between July and October, 2012.

Time:   2H:35M

Comments:  I enjoy listening to 99% Invisible, a quirky little podcast on themes involving design, each week and playing around with Wordles when I have a few spare minutes.  Thought it might be interesting to see how much love is apparent in the language I use in response to work inquiries.  Some days feel less loving than others, but I’m encouraged to know that at least Please and Thanks made the Top 50.


Link for more info:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.