Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 07 Release the triangles


007:365
10/7/12 

Day 07 Release the triangles
 Louise Hay affirmation:  "I easily release that which I no longer need.  The past is over, and I am free."

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Make a stencil and use it in your work.

Media:  Magazine photo of an amoeba-patterned tile mosaic, purple and blue ribbon, father-in-law Ray’s 30-40 year old triangle templates

Time: 1H

Comments:  According to Louise Hay, this affirmation is for colon health.  Purging the colon by purging “stuff”…  Sounds good to me.  Picked up the triangles on this past weekend’s trip to see the in-law’s in West Texas.  They are clearing out their house in anticipation of downsizing, and letting go of many old relics from their past.  A little melancholy when I think too hard about it...  On the brighter side, I remember learning to draft with triangle templates back in design school.  For all the good that computers have brought to design and drafting, I still sometimes miss the tactile nature of technical drawing back in the day.  Till this weekend, had no idea my father-in-law owned "ancient" drafting implements.  Guess we have more in common than I realized.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.