Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 101 My jewels


101:365
01/09/13

Day 101 My jewels
Louise Hay affirmation:   “I now choose to rise above my personality problems to recognize the magnificence of my being .”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Flip to a random page in a book at hand and make something inspired by the first sentence you read.

Media:  Watercolor paper, Watercolor pencils, Book page- Feasts & Seasons “Mothers” issue Vol1,Num.3, May-June 1980, Matte medium, Jewel stickers

Time:   1H

Comments:  This collage was a gift for a friend, who is one of the few women I know that can pull off both cool and mom in the same sentence, on the occasion of her birthday.  

For more info:     
Feasts & Seasons, The Bimonthly Celebration of Great Literature.  Publisher: Cahill & Co.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.