Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 118 A horse is a horse


118:365
01/26/13

Day 118 A horse is a horse
Louise Hay affirmation:   “I flow with the changes taking place in my life as best I can.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make something out of wood. 


 










Media:  Magazine photos, Matte medium

Time:  1H

Comments:  Loved the nostalgic charm of the hand-made wood toys in this collage.  Some show their age and seem to be frozen in a time before electronic toys were so prevalent in modern life.  While others are brand new creations that take inspiration from the past but are interpreted in a modern way.  

Flowing with changes taking place in my life is a lot like this.  Sometimes personal change looks like a slow evolution, where the past is considered and the present is a newer version of an earlier me.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.