Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 105 Illusion of vases


105:365
01/13/13
Day 105 Illusion of vases

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am thrilled to be in the middle of this adventure, for I know I will never go through this particular experience again .”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make something impossible.  Can you trick the eyes into believing they’re seeing something that they’re not?















Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Matte medium, Ribbon, Watercolor pencil

Time:  2H

Comments:  Took down holiday decorations today while listening to a recording about staging houses for sale.  Got to thinking about this Christmas season, holidays past, dust collectors and visual clutter in my house.  

For today's collage, I played around with a classic optical illusion of a vase (or two faces) in the green/white background.  Reminded me of the photos of vases in the foreground in varied shapes and colors.  I love these vases, but don't envy the person that has to dust them.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.