Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 120 Clutter

Day 120 Clutter

120:365
01/28/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am doing the best that I can.  Each day gets easier.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make something in a box. 

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine  and Catalog photos, Matte medium. Glue stick, Zots,
Watercolors

Time:  1H:15M

CommentsThe right side of this collage looks somewhat like piles of clutter that multiply when I'm not looking.  No matter how I try to keep them clear, there are some spaces that accumulate boxes, piles of junk, and more junk.  How does that happen?  

In numerology, the number 8 has to do with power and money on the earth plane.  I associate that with work and career, and with piles of mental and physical clutter too.  I'm doing the best that I can.  Still working on 'each day gets easier.'

Loved the linen wrapped boxes on the left side of the collage from Restoration Hardware. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.