Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 103 Golden lessons

Day 103 Golden lessons

103:365
01/11/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I see the past as necessary to bring me to where I am today.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Create something with the napkin (or paper or cloth) that you use at a meal today.

Media:  Dinner napkin, Magazine and Catalog photos, Matte medium, Watercolor

Time:   1H:5M

Comments:  Today’s affirmation is one that it’s taken me a while to embrace.  Hard to see the good in all of it, at the time it was happening, but luckily memories fade.  Things that seemed unforgettable when they occurred blur with the distance of a few years.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.