Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 95 Plowman style


095:365
Day 95 Plowman style
01/03/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I trust God, knowing that whatever I need to know is revealed to me, and that whatever I need comes to me in the right time, space, and sequence.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Ask a stranger for a suggestion of what to do today.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Notebook paper, Graph paper, Fabric patterns, Paint manufacturer's poster, Mod Podge, Watercolor pencils           

Time:   2H

Comments:  The Collage Workbook was recommended to me a while back.  Thought I'd pay homage to the style of its author in this collage. (In fact, the two Mona Lisa reproductions near the center are his.)  Found myself receiving all kinds of "suggestions of what to do today" by a talented artist who's been at it longer than I, and possesses a great deal of sophistication and skill in his work.  I hope at some point to have a hint of creativity and 'eye' that he demonstrates.   

Link for more info:   The Collage Workbook, by Randel Plowman







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.