Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 114 The yeast also rises


114:365
Day 114 The yeast also rises
01/22/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I choose to react as though I have found a treasure where I discover something else to release.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make something out of toast or bread.

Media:  Book pages, Magazine, Catalog, and Book photos, Matte medium, Glue stick, Tissue paper, Scrapbook paper

Time:  1H:30M

Comments:  Used to have a dog that loved bread more than anyone I've ever met.  Each slice, each loaf, each roll, each full birthday cake sneaked from the counter when no one was looking - a treasure.

The background paper of this collage is made up of poems and prose on the subject of grandmothers and mothers.  Have had both in mind over the last few days.  Some surprising thoughts and memories have risen that I've discovered a need to release.   No blame, no anger, no resentment - just treasure (like SlowMo found in his loaves of bread). 




  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.