Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 110 The truth about zebra print


110:365
01/18/13

Day 110  The truth about zebra print
Louise Hay affirmation:   “The truth of my Being is that I was created perfect, whole, and complete.  I will always be perfect, whole, and complete.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work with mistakes.  Spill some ink, milk, or other liquid and then go from there.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine and Catalog photos, Matte medium, Griffin black ink

Time:   1H:20M

Comments:  The truth about the zebra is that it looks like a science experiment gone wrong.  But, at the same time, it is a great example of something so wrong that it's right at the same time.  What would designers and fashionistas do without a little zebra print to liven things up?  Perfect, whole, and complete. 
I played with liquid ink drops along the margin.  Reminded me of what chefs do with sauces on the plate next to a fancy dessert.   

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.