Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 107 Friendship waltz

Day 107 Friendship waltz

107:365
01/15/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “The past has no power over me because I am willing to learn and to change .”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Have a ball.  Make something out of a ball or make a new ball out of something else.

Media:  Music paper, Magazine & Catalog photos, Matte medium, Watercolor pencil, Picasso postcard image of "Women Running on the Beach."

Time:  1H:20M

Comments:  In the past, relationships with girl-friends have been a lot like a bouncing ball... many ups and downs. Good to know the past has no power over me.  I am willing to learn and change.  

The musical background in this collage communicates s a feeling of optimism for the future.  I liked the names of these music pieces: Friendship Waltz, Fleeting Fancies, and Rolling Hoops. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.