Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 93 Restored hardware


093:365
Day 93 Restored hardware
01/01/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I believe in a power far greater than I am that flows through me every moment of every day.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Nuts and bolts.  Make something with any nuts, bolts, screws, or nails you have.    

Media:  Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:10M

Comments:  Was thinking about the hardware required to make furniture.  Surely a power greater than I am flows through the hands and minds of fine craftsmen.  Both historic and modern... Or modern made to look historic.  Restoration Hardware seems to have this figured out if the riveted lounge chair is any indicator.    

Links for more info:  http://www.restorationhardware.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.