Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 113 The trouble with red


113:365
Day 113 The trouble with red
01/21/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am teachable.  I can dream.  I am willing to change.  I choose to have fun doing this.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Paint the town red.  Work only with red materials today.

Media:  Tissue paper, Newsprint, Magazine and Calendar photos, Matte medium, Mod Podge, Sharpie

Time:   2H

Comments:  This collage took a lot longer than the results might indicate.  Tried several other techniques and subjects, but wasn't happy with any of them.  Finally re-read the affirmation line that said "I choose to have fun doing this" and remembered that dog-art is usually the way for me to go when I want to have fun.  Once I changed track, the final result came together quickly.  I'm willing to change, but focusing on what I enjoy is also a good thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.