Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 109 As dog sees me


109:365
01/17/13

Day 109 As dog sees me
Louise Hay affirmation:   “I now choose to begin to see myself as God sees me- perfect, whole, and complete .”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Play in the dirt. Go outside and create something in or with the first patch of dirt you can find.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Matte medium

Time:  1H:30M

Comments:  Went outside to play in the dirt.  Found myself looking at the seed shells on the ground scattered beneath a bird feeder that seems to only attract squirrels.  Also found that my ability to play in the dirt was hampered a bit by the two dogs that followed me outside and proceeded to stand with their faces in my face, tongues and tails wagging.  I'm fairly certain they thought I was there to play with them instead.  Oh, well... we'll call it a perfect, whole, and complete backyard experience anyway.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.