Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 115 Go Fish


115:365
01/23/13
Day 115   Go Fish

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I see and feel myself changing moment by moment.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Find or buy a kit of some sort, get rid of the instructions, and make something that’s not at all like the intended result.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Postcard, Animal Planet Go Fish cards, Simplicity pattern tissue, Matte medium

Time:   1H:15M

Comments:  Used a set of Go Fish cards as my kit to be used not as intended.  Thought sharks and dolphins would communicate changes in form from moment to moment.  

Ended up not liking the result much visually, so I added a layer of pattern tissue to tone things down.  The walrus was just for fun and rounded out the aquatic menagerie.    





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.